Thursday, November 4

running update

Well, I can comfortably run a mile and a half. But, the good news is that I'm running most days and sometimes, up to 2.5 miles. I'm still shooting for 5 miles by Christmas...which means I seriously need to pick things up in the next month and a half! I told my friend that if I could run 5 miles by Christmas, I'll train for next year's Chicago marathon with her.

It's a crazy idea, but I'm still hopeful it might happen. So hopeful, I've been putting old running photos of myself around my house! If I can upload some of them later, I will. I also leave my running shoes smack in front of my front door, all the time, as a reminder to get out and run. And I've been trying to get to bed at a reasonable hour so I don't miss my morning run.

Mostly it's been really great to get outside and focus on something other than school/work. And since my ipod broke, I've been listening to lots of CDs I made in college. I've also been finding old CDs that other people made for me--the most random cds ever--but I have no idea who made them!

One such CD contains: pink, the chipmunk Christmas song, bebo norman, dave matthews, the barbie song, enya & several others. Did any of you make this CD for me? Curious.

No comments: