Thursday, November 25

harry potter!



I can't let a bottle of apple juice be the top entry on this blog too long.

SO: Harry Potter! I would like to say I was thrilled with the new movie. It fulfilled pretty much all my expectations--though I was surprised how many events from the very-long-book got jammed into the first film!

I loved, loved, loved so many of the scenes (and particularly the landscapes.) The only tiny complaint I had was how quickly Ron was gone, then back again (somewhat unlike the book.) Alas, otherwise it was terrific. Can't wait for the final one.

I've been madly writing three papers--it's felt like the most work I've had to do at once possibly since my comprehensive exams in my MA. I don't know whether this is actually true or not (Wheaton and Wyoming were both a lot of work), but it was still really perfect timing for HP to come out--just the break I needed! And oh do I love Harry Potter.

No comments: