Saturday, November 8

GRE literature

I just took the hardest test of my life (thus far, hopefully ever). It was the GRE in literature test. As I'm thinking about *possibly* doing more school (well, finishing things off, really), I had to take the test. And it was a doozie. Middle English, All sorts of authors I'd never heard of. Boy, oh boy. My friends and I have been studying three days a week for the last month and a half, and I think only a couple of things we studied were actually on the test. It's been good time with friends, but a lot, lot of wasted study hours, like maybe 50. Sheesh.

Alas, I'm glad to be done, and some friends just sent me a fantastic "you're done" package in the mail, which was really great.

We have some more writers visiting today--Chris Bachelder and Neela Vaswani (I love Neela...she's great.) but I'm so beat from the test I may skip their reading tonight, which means I am really beat.

We'll see. 6 weeks until I get those scores back.

No comments: