Saturday, September 18

niece(s)















Last weekend, I was able to go up to Chicago for a few days and see my nieces (well, and the rest of my family) who came down from wisconsin. This reminded me that I've never blogged about the fact that I have a new niece! (well, new-ish--she's one month old.) Her name's Maggie Leigh. She's great--super cute and pretty mellow so far.

Allie's gotten to be a fun age, too (21 months.) She's started saying my name and now can talk to me on the phone; actually, my brother tells me that she often pretends to call me.

She was very excited to see me last weekend. Actually, when I walked through the door, she threw the toys she was playing with onto the floor and jumped up at me. We ended up staying in the same hotel room. Allie was thrilled. She kept getting up and shouting "Beth!" and then telling me about purple stars and bubbles (her favorite things in the universe.) It's fun being an aunt.

No comments: