
The spiders never end! In Colorado, I had two tarantulas in my (otherwise very nice) apartment.
In Missouri, I thought it was only (or mostly) snakes. Well, this morning, as I was lying in bed, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye--or maybe dart would be a more accurate word. I sat up, quickly--and saw it dart again.
It was....drum roll...my very own brown recluse!
I was able to trap it in a dustpan and take it outside without getting bitten or anything like that, but I have been a bit flustered ever since. I called my father and asked him what I should do. He suggested spider spraying behind all my books (it came from one of my built-in bookshelves) and putting screens on my heating vents.
I, of course, don't want brown recluses, but I'm also feeling a bit worried about putting all my books in contact with toxins. So, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment