decisions stress me out, terribly. some people are coasters--float through and let things fall together. i'm not that. rather, i wait until the very last moment to think about a decision, then suddenly am a huge ball of stress. it's this terrible procrastination method.
so this week--on the docket: 1.) decide where I'll be and live this summer (mind you, summer starts in three days) 2.) decide whether to keep my apartment next fall (incredible place, but will require me to pay 3 months rent for months I won't be living here...that's about $2700. argh.) 3.) decide to stay living in the town I'm in--good church, great city, some friends. or to move to the city where I work (less of those things, more convenient.)
anyone want to weigh in?
3 comments:
hello!
i kind of love making decisions. unfortunately, i don't always do it right. ;)
are you basically deciding between staying in your city or moving to the small town that you drive up over the mountains to? or are you thinking about moving elsewhere entirely? not sure i understand...
Life is but a daring adventure or nothing at all. I can't recall who said that, but maybe if you think of decisions in that regard, they will become more intriguing in regards to their adventure-potential.
If all else fails, come live with us for the summer. The animals would love having another friend around to play with :)
aw, kg, thanks for the invite. too kind.
and goodfellas! thanks for reading! yep--deciding between staying in my current city and finding a new apartment, or moving to the small town I drove over the mountains to. exactly!
at the moment, i'm having a sort of difficult time finding an apartment in either city...so this may help make my decision.
Post a Comment