it turns out, this is somewhat embarrassing, that I have become addicted to TLC (the channel), for the second time. This first happened in college:
Chancellors 212, Lu, Sara, me and Sarah. There were these great hanging plants of Lu's that always dripped on our heads (and our couch). And we had somebody's photos of beach scenes all over the walls. We also turned up our heat to like 78 degrees. It was glorious. Lu cooked me BLT sandwiches a lot of days after Wisconsin geography class (which we had with Kerri's boyfriend, at the time, Brad). Anyway, we got into this habit of watching TLC, mostly a wedding story (which isn't all that surprising--Lu was about to get married.)
I got over my addiction when I moved to Chicago (I never got the TLC channel.) I thought I was over this addiction for good...but then I moved West, and realized lo and behold, I have TLC again...and I love it again....What not to Wear, My First House, a variety of Home Improvement shows.
I think I need to stop. I should be reading, actually writing...and instead am watching TLC.
4 comments:
Also check out HGTV and the Food Network, and you've got yourself the most glorious trio of addicting programs on the air. It's no wonder Brad and I refuse to get cable :)
i don't think i could stomach tlc but i am hooooooked on the view.
:-)
(no offense to tlc of course.)
Hi! I just wanted to say I'm glad that you're blogging regularly again. I should probably follow suit but I'm waiting for life to get exciting again! Ha! Actually I was thinking of retiring my old blog to focus on our mission blog but now I'm thinking it might be nice to have both. I don't know. It's snowing here! That stinks. It's almost April.
Update your blog :)
Post a Comment