Well, the plumber (just one this time), just left again. He came by this morning and, of course, my water wouldn't back up for him. I was concerned he was doubtful of my water problems. (Naturally, my house isn't all about performing on command.)
But, he put a metal snake down a different pipe this time--the pipes inside my house, going from my washer, under my house and to my tub, and voila! he found a clog! He said he didn't think it was the sort of clog that should be backing up a washer this badly, but he's hopeful that this will fix the problem. (I think really he's hopeful that I'll just stop calling them. It is, after all, his fourth time at my house.)
But I heard the clog--the metal snake stopped abruptly. I rejoiced! (Then went back to my French homework.) And when he left, I found remnants of said clog all over my laundry room floor: lots of black gunk. Blegh.
No comments:
Post a Comment