I ran 5 miles two days in a row this week (Friday and Saturday). I was just planning on running 3, but then it was like something kicked in and I realized I can keep doing this a bit longer.
It's exciting after so long away to finally hit the 5 mile mark. Of course, I did this pretty slowly--so slowly I got done and was hardly hot or sweaty (maybe need to pick up the pace a bit!) But my legs definitely hurt, which tells me that I should be careful not to push it too much just yet.
Right now, I'm still running inside (yes: it was 30 laps!), which is a bit nuts. But I can't see myself running even a mile in 30 or 40 degree weather. Hopefully it will warm up soon and I'll be able to take these runs somewhere a little prettier than the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment