I can't stop getting the newspaper (a newspaper I'm not paying for, but should be.)
So, for a few months, I've been getting the Sunday paper. I figured they sent it to everyone in town for free, since all my neighbors also get it (& it's not the major newspaper in town.)
Anyway, since I don't read the newspaper and it always ends up in my recycling bin, I just called to suspend delivery for awhile (until sometime when I actually need/want the paper.) Well, I can't. Apparently, the paper does cost something--and someone who used to live in this house is a Tribune Employee. I don't think it was the woman who lived here before me, since she moved out of state and said person still lives in town (at my house, apparently.)
Well, the Trib won't stop my paper until the rightful account member (the employee) requests it stopped. I asked them to contact that person (so we'll see if they actually do.) But they don't seem to believe that it's only me living at my house (which it is.) oh brother. It seems/sounds like this Trib employee hasn't been getting the paper (at their own house!) for a long time. Good heavens.
I hope I can take care of this all before Christmas break.
No comments:
Post a Comment