my old template got hacked apparently. (i mean, not just mine, but the whole thing) so i have acquired a new one, after much deliberation (may still change, but not for a few days). however, i somehow got stuck in spanish mode and can't get out. don't get me wrong, spanish is a lovely language--that i studied long long ago. the problem is i don't remember it. at all.
in other news, i'm terribly procrastinating three huge papers due this weekend.
also, in other other news, i will be in wisconsin and illinois and would love to see you friends. let's meet up! (maybe even a run to southwestern wisconsin? KG we could do a repeat trip to plain, wisconsin? what do you say?)
1 comment:
BP, when did you post this? Today? In which case, when you say you'll be in WI, I'm guessing that means for Xmas? I have the week afterwards off - so adventures can be had! I'm always game :)
Post a Comment